Discover the immense potential of Hong Kong's creative industries through cross-border collaborations in the Greater Bay Area. Hong Kong's significant role in the GBA's economic growth, particularly in the creative and design sector, is bolstered by the resumption of quarantine-free travel between Hong Kong and the mainland. This development is set to accelerate the economic integration of the GBA, opening doors to new opportunities for collaboration.
Join us for an engaging seminar titled "Unleashing Hong Kong's Creative Potential through Cross-Border Collaborations in the Greater Bay Area" to gain valuable insights into emerging trends and explore the unlimited possibilities for Hong Kong's creative industries. RSVP now to secure your spot and be part of the dynamic exchange of ideas and connections that will shape the future of the GBA.
Date : 27 Sept , 2023 (Wed)
TIme : 3:00 - 6:00pm
Venue : Fringe Club, Central
3:00 - 3:30pm Reception
3:30 - 3:35pm Opening Remarks : Mann Yim, Chairman, NEXX
3:35 - 3:45pm Keynote Speech : Doris Fong, Head of Creative Industries, InvestHK - Unleashing Creativity: Exploring Hong Kong’s Dynamic Hub for Design and Innovation”
3:45 - 3:50pm Group Photo
3:50pm – 4:50pm
Panel discussion : Unleashing Hong Kong's Creative Potential through Cross-Border Collaborations in the Greater Bay Area
Moderator : Douglas Young, Co-founder , G.O.D.
- Dr. Allan Zeman, Chairman, Lan Kwai Fong Group
- Henry Steiner, Founder, Steiner&Co.
- Barry Shapiro, Managing Principal for Asia, 10 Design
- Stefan Sonntage, Deputy Programme Leader, Internationalization Advisor, Student Exchange Officer at PolyU (tbc)
4:50pm – 6:00pm
NEXX x HKTDC 2021 - GBA webinar series
HKTDC 's webinar series Ep1 on 30th April, 2021 :
- Winnie Shek, Partner - Tax & Business Advisory Services at Deloitte China
- Teddy Liu, The Hong Kong Management Association – People Development Management Committee Member
- William Lee, Founder at Loveramics
HKTDC 's webinar series Ep2 on 3 May, 2021 : Unlocking the oportunities in GBA
Guests Speakers :
- Alice Yip - Partner at KPMG
- Remy Wong - GM at QS Search
HKTDC 's webinar series Ep3 on 14 May, 2021 : Direct to Customer (DTC) strategy for O2O in GBA
Guests speakers :
- Chow Tai Fook
- Coresight Reseach
HKTDC 's webinar series Ep4 : Developing a KOL Strategy for Market in GBA
Guest speakers :
- Bonjour Technology